Friday, March 6, 2009

Mammoth Adventure Day 11

Beautiful day today!!! (they all are, but this one was warmer, sunnier, a hint of snow falling and just plain beautiful!) We took Mark and Jake outside today to do some sledding. Mommy's job was to hand out the hot cocoa, help with sled hauling when they "accidentally" left it at the bottom HA! and check in on Eric who just didn't want to put his snow clothes on. I find I last longer out there when not doing "hard labor" - baby is giving me limited energy and I must ration it :-)
After some time I went in and gave Eric a water bottle and snack, when I peeked in on him he was just sitting there all cute eating his banana chips. About 5 minutes later, I looked again and he was sound asleep, bag of banana chips open right next to him, water poised in his lap. CUTE GUY!!
Before going inside we made snow-ice-cream! YUMMY! I found the BEST recipe last year on youtube, I'll put it at the end if this post. Eric decided to wake up to help us eat it. Smart boy!

This evening, Mark was drawing Thomas the Train for us using a picture as a model. Jake wanted one so Mark drew him one. Later they moved to an oversized chair and Jake looked at the picture of Thomas and would help Mark draw. It was just WAY too cute!





Jake carrying his sled














Drawing Thomas













Ice Cream Recipe -
4 Cups of Snow
1/4 tsp Vanilla
1/2 Cup of Milk
1/4 Cup of Sugar

Mix together and enjoy - YUMMY!!!

No comments: