Thursday, May 3, 2007

"Gardens turn here"

Took the boys to the local Botanical Gardens today. Mark loves going there will and tell me when and which way to turn to get there.

Weather was great, sun was shining, I had fun with the camera.


Mark loves to go "fishing" for whales and sharks. By the time we leave he looks like he swam in the water.


Jake discovered the plant containers in the corner and spent a good 20 mins playing in the dirt. His expression remained the same and very serious the entire time.


I think I looked a bit crazy getting this one. I was on the same side as Jake, leaning my prego belly over the wall, stretching my arms all the way with the camera upside down hoping to get a shot with a bit of his face in it! (this is the best I got)






Mark was so excited when he found this "adybug" and proudly walked around showing it to everyone. I think it was a beetle of some type. After about 10 minutes of torturing the poor thing I convinced him to put it in the flowers.


Just what every little boys hands should look like!

1 comment:

cephotos said...

OK...Sara...not picking on you, but I know you want honest CC - so here comes a bit, but I want to say first that these are some really fun captures and you are doing PHENOMENAL. Your perspective is really growing!

#1 - I wish I could see his little tush! I find it leads my eye off of the photo because it is missing.


#2 and 3 - The plant in the foreground is drawing too much attention since it is bright green. Cropping a bit tighter to remove some of the plant would help a lot!

#4 - just giggling at the image of you taking this photo. For the way it was taken It is priceless.

#7 - love it

#8 - would have liked to see the bug in focus. Your focus fell on Mark's upper hand.

BUT...like I said, I'm impressed with how much your skill is growing (and equally amazed at how much the boys are growing!!!!!)